Moses: “Do you know James became the CEO?”
Elijah: “Yeah, dude is minting millions.”
Moses: “Well, he just got lucky.”
This is how unsuccessful people talk. Don’t be one of them.
If you want to be great, read the following motivational quotes on life:
1. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. – Seneca
To succeed in any field on planet earth, you only need one ingredient, perseverance. Your education, status, house, network, none of that matters. What matters is that you apply your will every single day on making your dreams real.
2. I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. – Thomas Jefferson
The more you work, the more mistakes you make, the more you learn and the better you become. This is how to succeed at anything. Losers have invented luck as an excuse because they don’t want to work.
3. Luck always seems to be against the man who depends on it. – Anonymous
Have you ever seen a successful person cry about luck? Only mediocre people weave stories of luck to justify their failures. If you want to have something, work for it, never complain. This is one of the best motivational quotes on life.
4. Luck is tenacity of purpose. – Elbert Hubbard
Learn from Muhammad Ali. He announced he was great even before he was. Why? How could he know? Because he worked EVERY SINGLE DAY. His belief came from his WORK ETHIC. When you have a solid work ethic, you CREATE the competition while others are fighting it.
5. Luck can often mean simply taking advantage of a situation at the right moment, It is possible to make your luck by being always prepared. – Michael Korda
How do people get opportunities that come out of nowhere? They work their butt off. That’s how they form connections. They read. That’s how they get new ideas. Others have the same opportunities, but they don’t see them. Their perspectives are blurred by their limited thoughts and belief systems.
6. What we call luck is the inner man externalized. We make things happen to us. – Robertson Davies
This is one of the best motivational quotes on life.as it shows how a man can manifest dreams into reality. If you want your inner dreams to externalize in reality, then just make it happen. Don’t wait. Write a one-page plan. Enroll in a class. Do whatever it takes. Take action. ASAP.
7. It is a great piece of skill to know how to guide your luck even while waiting for it. – Baltasar Gracián y Morales
Once you start thinking like successful people, it will be easy to make your luck out of thin air. Great people know how easy it is to create luck. For example, Elon Musk is the toughest entrepreneur on planet earth and he used to work 100 hours every week. That’s how he got “lucky”.
8. A lucky man is rarer than a white crow. – Juvenal
If you work for your goals, you will become successful. Because your intentions create your circumstances. And unfortunately, those who aren’t successful think the other way around.
9. I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often. – Brian Tracy
How many times have you made new plans and cancelled them the very next day. We all have ideas. We all have opportunities. The missing link is will. Direct your will and all problems will burn. Problems are actually opportunities to achieve the next level.
10. Some people are so fond of bad luck they run half way to meet it. – Douglas William Jerrold
Some of us are addicted to overthinking, complaining and self-pity. We blame our hard luck when things go wrong. The next time something goes wrong, ask yourself, “What actions have I taken to solve this problem?” Among all motivational quotes on life, this one is a real gem.
11. We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don’t like? – Jean Cocteau
Never estimate the power of weak people in large groups. They create false ideals of luck to hide their inability to take action and move forward. This is one of the best motivational quotes on life as it shows how average people rely on luck while successful ones create it.
12. Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us. But it has a way of favoring the intelligent and showing its back to the stupid. – John Dewey
When you work hard, you learn enough to identify good opportunities and say no to the bad ones. Was luck in the equation? No. It’s a ghost. It scares the unprepared and serves the prepared.
13. Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned. – Emily Dickinson
You need to take responsibility for your life. Want a relationship? Go out, join a group and meet people. Want wealth? Read books and take action. Want to be healthy? Exercise. Luck is never in the equation.
14. There is no such thing as luck. It’s a fancy name for being always at our duty, and so sure to be ready when good time comes. – Edward Bulwer-Lytton
If you see through luck, you’ll find it resembles strong habits. Those with strong habits never go out of luck. This is one of the best motivational quotes on life.
15. Shallow people believe in luck and in circumstances; Strong people believe in cause and effect. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
The same laws that rule the stars rule us as well. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If you push forward long enough, you WILL succeed. If you sit on your butt, you’ll face disappointment.